Monday 7 December 2015

Smile 

#30: Design your own activity

A Summary of Smile

 Raina just wants to be a normal 6th grader. One night after the Girl Scouts, she trips and falls and injures her precious 2 front teeth. What follows is a long, frustrating journey with on and off braces, surgery, embarrassing head gear and even a retainer with fake teeth attached. And on top of all that, there is still more to deal with: a major earthquake, boy confusion and a friend who turns out to be not so friendly.  

9 comments:

  1. this book sounds really good and the cover looks the same as "Sisters"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you relate to the character? How?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this book! I have also read the others sisters and drama. Have you? If you have which was your favourite and why??

    ReplyDelete
  4. this sounds really good. Why did you choose this book and is it a true story? I really like this Blurb.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't relate to Raina, the character, since I have never lost my 2 front teeth and had to do surgeries and also I have never been a girl scout so I don't really relate to Raina.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read siters or drama but I heard that it is an amazing book.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I chose this book since it is my all time favorite book. And yes, it is a true story.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this book! Whats your favorite part about it?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm really sorry Mila I can't choose since I just love the book so much!!

    ReplyDelete