Wednesday 23 December 2015

                                                                                                                                                    Wednesday, 23rd of December 2015

Write a letter to the main character.        

Smile

Dear Raina,

I extremely love the book Smile. You had gone through so many surgeries just to get your two front teeth perfect... that must hurt a lot. You must have been humiliated in class so much. I felt really sad for you. You are such a brave and courageous girl. I have one question for you Raina, Do you like being a girl scout?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Yours Faithfully,
Simone Mitra







2 comments:

  1. Dear Simone, two things 'I extremely love doesn't mean anything 'second: its a bit short. By the way have you ever had braces?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Leelani, I have never had braces

    ReplyDelete