Monday 8 February 2016

Post 12

Coraline

21. Write a review to recommend the book to others


I have finished the book Coraline except I wanted to do more posts on the book since I love it! This post, I am going to write a review to recommend this book to others. I am sorry if it is a short post.

Dear All,

I recommend this book to all of you because it has lots of adventure, a little bit of horror and some suspense. I recommend "Coraline" to age 8 till maybe 13/14 years old. The moral of the story is that you should be grateful for what you have and never take it for granted. Life can never be perfect. There will always be ups and downs. So, I really do recommend this book because it is a fun, interesting, mysterious book. It also teaches you a lesson.

Thank You!
Simone Mitra

7 comments:

  1. I like this post! What is your favorite part in the book? And could you please tell em a bit more about the book?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just to let you know I have already done a post on the whole book but if you want I can write it again

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite part of the book is when Coraline discovers the door in her new house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post! i now do want to read the book, it was very convincing! if you could describe the whole book in one word what would it be?

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I were to describe at the book in one word it would by MYSTERIOUS because always there will have to be something looking funny or something looking strange and one time there were rats in her bedroom which were convincing Coraline to go somewhere. That was very MYSTERIOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simone, you have said that this book teaches you a lesson and that it talks about ups and downs in life, has this book inspired you to change the way you look at things?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes Tommy, I always remember that life can never be perfect and no matter what you will always face some trouble in life and yes it has inspired me to change the way I look at things. Thank You for the comment!

    ReplyDelete