Tuesday 2 February 2016

Post 11

Coraline
21. Write a letter to a character in your Book

Dear Coraline,

My name is Simone MItra and I am 11 years old. I have read the book Coraline by Neil Gaiman. You are such a courageous, adventorous girl. You have gone through such an adventure. I love your personality. I think you are going to grow up to be a great journalist or a detective. I have a question for you Coraline. Do you like your house now where you had your great, spooky adventure the other one? I think you did the right thing of not listening to that evil, vicious beldam. If I were you i wouldnt be as brave as you. How did you survive? Its amazing! I've read your book and you are an inspirational character. I've always wonder how you defeated her?

Thank you and please reply ASAP,
Simone Mitra

4 comments:

  1. Great job! I've seen the movie an really enjoyed it, although i haven't read the book. have you seen the movie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I have seen the movie but some parts of the book are very different from the movie especially Coraline she is very different.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Though I have not read the book nor watched the movie, It sounds like an adventure story. In those cases, as it is often the case, you will find the movie dissapointing because it does not have all the details that the book had. For example: The hunger games,.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very true, Louis. Thank You for the comment!

    ReplyDelete